söndag 31 januari 2010

Pictures; phone, 2010-01-31

Pendant lamp Muji, to bad I haven't seen this in Sweden


In Japan Muji also sells "food"; bags of sauce


Freshness Burger.
When I want "freshness" I don't go for burger. Would be more appatizing with "Fatness Burger", then I would have considered going here for lunch.

Yodobashi Akiba

Grown men playing computer games outside Yodobashi Akiba, best electrics store I been to sofar. The others are just confusing.

Crazy Earphones, Yodobashi Akiba
Didn't buy these earphones.
Sofmap, Akihabara
According to my guidebook this store had everything; asociated with electronics. It didn't. It sucked, 6 storeys with laptops and 2 storeys with Erotic dvds.


Vertu, Ginza

I dropped in at Vertu, to look on some phones... God they are fugly! Anyone who buys a ugly mobile phone for ~1 600 000 Yen (~136 000 Sek) is retarded. The one who buys an even uglier for 11 800 000 just deserves to burn in hell. http://www.vertu.com/


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar