måndag 25 januari 2010

Darn my headphones are busted!

One thing I did not reveal in the last publication was that my headphones are broken. I snapped the plug when getting up in the seat in the airplane. So now I only get sound in one ear, catastrophic, now I must buy a new pair.

I spent the sunday walking around; familiarizing myself with the surroundings and seeing some attractions. See photos further down...

So far I have only eaten noodles of different sorts and a burger at McDonalds. I don't know what Japanese people eat for breakfast, I haven't seen anything I would like anyways and haven't been able to find a supermarket around where I am staying,so far. I will explore the back alleys of the neighbourhood the coming days, to see I can find anything with a better assortment of goods than 7-11.

Also, there is a german sausage restaurant I pass to work, awsome.

Problems with technology; quite often we have "pictograms", in Sweden anyways, on our appliances and remote controls, so you don't realy have to read on all buttons. Not in Japan. Luckily the flush button on the toilet is manual (muscle powered). But as you all may have heard toilets here have so much more to offer the user (my apartments toilet); 2 washing programs for the under carriage + 1 extra program if you are a girl (have not dared to test any of them yet), ass heater and (atleast my toilet at work, which luckily has a bi-lingual sticker on it) has a button for "strong odour control". I don't look forward to using the washing machine... I screwed up the settings on the airheater, gets warm atleast. Oooooh.... and the bathtub has a remote and I think you can time it to pour the bath for you (me, I am happy that I managed to turn the warm water on).

Damn, it's late.

Good night!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar