lördag 23 januari 2010

Going to Japan

Time for the first report,

So, I flew off to Japan today. Cool, I am going to work here for three months for my swedish employer; to start a design department at our Japanese office. Enough of that.

I have arrived and I am safe and sound. Allthough very tired. The trip started with me flying to London, changing fligts to the Japan flight. Then we flew back towards Sweden and over Stockolm...

I had brought my contact lens-case with me on the plane, however the liquid emptied itself and I was forced to try to sleep with my contacts in. They are not the kind you are supposed to sleep with. When i woke up after a few minutes sleep I saw halos around every light source and the eyes were all gooey, sweet.

In the end I arrived to Narita, Tokyo airport and managed to buy train ticket and subway card. By now I was perty tired. Got of at Shinjuku station and took a taxi, that miraculously found the right house straight away. He even gave me a discount of 200 Yen on the 2200 Yen the meter was on.

Ofcourse I forgot the socket converter at home, for the laptop, so i did a little DIY converter of a rice cooker cord I found.

Tomorrow I will do plenty of touristy stuff! Hopefully.

Oh... the weather today was awsome 10 C(warm), clear, crisp and sunny.
/Johan

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar