onsdag 27 januari 2010

Grocery store in Roppongi

Finally found a grocery store close to work, it's in a big crossing up in Roppongi. Prices varies alot, some things are just crazy expensive other not so. Ofcourse I have forgotten what its called. I saw their bananas lying outside the store and was suprised when they weren't that expensive. When I walked in to pay I realised that they had a pretty nice range of fruits. Which is suprising, I thought, because the rest of the shops I have seen so far only sold gigantic apples that cost about what a draft beer in a swedish pub costs. The I realised that people where coming down a narrow staircase with baskets filled with groceries, turns out that the store had 3 floors. However my apartment does not have any kind of utensils, pots or nothing (which I remembered just before I was to pick up a package of lovely Barilla pasta). So I bought Beer, Bananas and candy. (see pics below)

Asahi time.

So, bananas and beer, maybe I have a vitamin B12 deficit.

Listening to canadian music, for you who have Spotify: The Rural Alberta Advantage – The Dethbridge in Lethbridge (Do not worry it is not death metal). Thanks to my canadian friends who introduced me to The Rural Alberta Advantage.

If anyone thinks my pictures look crappy its because im snapping away with my Nokia, most of the times.

Waaaait a minute I forgot to transfer a picture earlier:

Found this picture in a japanese Bag-Nerd magazine, this is the only picture in that magazine that have a kind of sexual reference to it (if you look closer you can see she has an unbuttoned blouse. Now you might think, so what? Well, the bag is a swedish Haglöfs backpack. A model that, I thought anyways, was aiming for swedish moose hunters. Random, very random. On the other side of this spread, there are close-ups on the different compartments and such of the backpack; so it is still kind of serious.

Happy hunting!

1 kommentar:

  1. Johan din gamla krigare. Du är inponerande frekvent med dina blogginlägg, fortsätt så! Det här var ju skitroligt att läsa. Japan verkar vara lite mer "filmiskt" konstigt än kina. Kina är bara konstigt. Haha.

    Verkar som om vi kommer och hälsar på dig i februari, kommer bli fett.

    Lycka till med allt!

    /fridaohenke

    SvaraRadera